Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Ok... so I am a week late on this posting.. my apologies.  The end of the school year stuff is taking all my time!

I truly had a GREAT Mother's Day.  I am so blessed with all of my girls and a wonderful husband!  It gets better and better every year!  I got some books, chocolate, and a new necklace!  My family knows exactly what my favorites are!  We had a very low key day.  I didn't have to cook one meal!  I chose to wear my children out on Mother's Day!  We went out to breakfast  at Panera which is in the mall, and then we played at the play area.  It was such a beautful day that we got out bikes out and went for a family bike ride!  A great ride until
Ava fell off her bike and did a face-plant on the sidewalk.  I felt awful.  One of those slow motion moves where I couldn't get to her fast enough!  We were in the middle of a trail at least 2 miles from home so she had no choice but to get right back on her bike and ride home!  She still has scabs on her nose and lips.  Poor thing!  We ended the day with sushi for dinner!  YUMMY!


No comments: