Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Writer Molly

Molly's preschool class makes these really cute books written and illustrated by the preschoolers.  Adorable.  This one happened to be about pets.  I hope you can read this because it's so funny what she wrote about Phoebe our cat!  Funny but so true!



Here is a close up of what is says...

I have a kitty named Phoebe Rose.   My Mom named her that.  She is black and white and brown.  She hugs me sometimes.  She likes to go under the refrigerator.  We bought her some new mice.  She plays with them.  She sleeps downstairs and runs around at night for a little while.  Then she goes to sleep.  My Mom takes care of the cat.  My dad doesn't like the cat very much.  Sometimes he wants a dog to eat her and my mom says NO!  The cat eats downstairs in the basement.  She likes to hunt for food and bones.  Sometimes she begs for mommy to hold her for a while.


No comments: