Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Away


Mike and I spent the weekend up in Breckenridge with a group of our friends. This is the 6th annual marriage retreat. It is so nice to get away from everyday life and focus on our marriage. It was so refreshing. And it was beautiful in the mountains! Sunny and warm. We couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to spend the weekend with.
The girls got to spend the weekend with Grandma. Grandpa was in Texas for a fishing tournament. They had so much fun! Grandma wore them out. They always have fun playing with Grandma's toys and with her dogs. Thanks Mom!

So sorry about the pictures. I forgot my camera and had to get them from others. I can't figure out how to get the pictures bigger. Lesson learned-bring my own camera next time!


No comments: