Thursday, September 18, 2008

Noah's Ark

The students at Ava's school have been studying Noah's ark for a couple of weeks now. The read, sang songs and learned all about the ark. So, today was party day. The entire school had a Noah's Ark party. There were treats and food galore. Ava's favorite was the cake. She said that she didn't like the celery! The best part was that they got to pick an animal and dress up. Ava decided to be a cow(actually, I decided for her since I found a cow costume). She looked very cute! There were all kinds of cute "animals" at school. Because we were in a rush getting out of the house this morning, I only took a few of Ava. I was hoping to get a few of her classmates after school. No such luck. When Molly and I arrived to pick Ava up, all the kids and teachers had changed out of their costumes. I guess that I wouldn’t want to wear my costume in 80 degree weather either!



1 comment:

Marie said...

What a cute little cow you have!!