Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Perfect Day at the Pool


The weather was perfect, the behavior was perfect and the pool wasn't crowded. We had so much fun at the pool today. And best of all, I finally remembered my camera. With Ava's first full day tomorrow, I figure that this is probably the last day for the pool for the year. Maybe forever if our house will sell! The girls had the best time. They actually played in the water by themselves. Molly loves kicking her feet and floating on her back. Ava had a great time giving her princesses a bath.




But, most surprisingly, they actually went down the whale slide. You would have thought that they just put it in, not that it has been there all summer long. I have begged and begged the girls all summer to go down it but no. Today was the day. Molly even went down on her stomach. I will miss the pool!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

That makes me miss summer already! That looks like a great pool. Isn't it nice when they start to do things on their own... I love it!!