Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First days of school

I now have a preschooler, kindergartener, and a 2nd grader.


The first week of school went smoothly for the older girls.  Nice to know they are both at one school.  A big kid school.

 Ava LOVES her teacher and thinks she is quite the fashionista.  Her beautiful teacher makes up for the fact that she is split up from most of her friends this year.  There are only 7 girls in her class!  I say her teacher lucked out!  Less drama that way!





Molly wakes up every morning so excited to go to school.  She is becoming quite the little student.  Her favorite part of school is walking in the mornings with the big kids!  I know how much she is going to grow and change this year.  I feel blessed that I get to have her home with me in the afternoons.






Rachel started school today.  It was anticlimactic.  She new exactly what to do.  Walked right into the room, found her cubby and hung up her backpack.  Mike and I started laughing because she was waiting for us to leave!  Her teacher's called her a pro.  It makes sense because she has been going to that school for her sisters since she was 3 months old!


No comments: