Sunday, July 1, 2012

Keeping busy

I was excited for laid back summer.  What was I thinking? My intention was to keep my girls busy and I did.  At my expense.  Now that things are starting to wrap up a bit, I have no regrets.  I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my girls and watch them grow and change everyday.  They love new experiences and have had several so far!  Here are some of the activities so far!

Soccer



Tennis
I felt like we had to give tennis a try this year since both Molly and Ava were old enough.  We live in a tennis community where almost every family plays.  We even have our own tennis pro.  The tennis courts are about two blocks from our house. 








I can't forget to mention, the two weeks of VBS at two different churches.  The girls LOVED it.  They loved meeting new people and learning about God.  We have one more VBS to attend in July.  Along with gymnastic camp and maybe tae kwon do.  And we still are doing gymnastics two days a week as well.  I feel like such a taxi driver. 

No comments: