Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shots and Stats


Today Rachel had her 6 month well check. The doctor said that she is "perfect". But of course we didn't need the doctor to tell us that! :) She is eating solids great-actually twice as much as she should be! And the doctor told us to start giving her chicken and turkey. Guess that means more baby food making for me this weekend! Can't wait! She weighed in at 15lbs. 5 oz which is in the 40th percentile and is 26 3/4 inches long which is in the 80%!! Right now she is on the path to having a built just like her big sister Ava. Tall and skinny. She is doing great with the 3 shots she got. Believe it or not her big sisters had her laughing this afternoon!

1 comment:

Urquhart Family said...

Megan - she's a doll! I just love that smile! I keep telling myself that we're done having kids...and then I see babies like her and totally rethink my decision! :)