Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Preschool and Ballet

Today I finally got the chance to volunteer in Molly's classroom. I have been in Ava's several times this year but this is the first opportunity to visit Molly's room. I had a great time. It was fun to be with 2 and 3 year olds all morning long. Molly was a little jealous anytime I talked, played with or god forbid one of her friends sat in my lap. I have been talking this day up for a while now and I think she thought that I was going to be giving all my attention to her. I did get to spend a lot of quality one on one time with her which we BOTH needed. She has been quite the handful lately so it was the perfect time to spend that time together.







Wednesdays are a big day for Molly. Unfortunately, a long day for Mom. Since she has school and ballet, she is usually way to excited to take a nap. Since Ava doesn't nap at all anymore, it's hard to get Ava up after her "rest" time and leave Molly in bed. Needless to say, Molly is exhausted and ready for an early bedtime!! She lives to dance and here are some pictures from her ballet class. She closes her eyes most of the time while she dances! So funny! And she even pouts when someone is standing on "her" tape on the floor!! I just got a few before my camera ran out of batteries!!



No comments: