Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rachel's 2 month checkup


I took Rachel to the doctor today. I absolutely hate the first round of shots. I feel awful. Especially when my girls are looking at me while they are getting the shots. Like "Why are you doing this to me!" Rachel did great though. She laid on the table and cooed and smiled at the doctor and nurse. That is until she received her shots. Poor baby! She was pricked with three shots in her legs and an oral vaccine as well. She cried and cried!!
My big baby girl is growing like a weed! She is definintely my biggest baby. Weighing in at 11 pounds 9 oz (75th percentile) and 23 1/4 inches long (80th percentile)! Ava was the same percentile in length at her 2 month appointment but Molly and her were in the 5th and 10th percentile for weight!! I thought her 0-3 month clothes were getting too small! Her fracture is healed and Dr. Delano said that she doesn't need another x-ray! What a relief! She is taking a long afternoon nap due to the shots and motrin. Now, here's to no side effects from the shots!

No comments: