Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mike's Hunting Weekend

Last weekend I was a hunting widow. Mike left for S. Dakota on Wednesday morning and returned early Sunday morning. He had a great time. The weather could have been better but he had fun seeing all of his family. Unfortunately, Mike didn't get a deer but he did get some birds as you can see from the pictures.


As for us girls, we had fun having girly time. On Thursday, we went to the Holiday Food and Gift Show. The girls had so much fun riding the lightrail downtown and were such troopers while my mom and I looked around and sampled food.


On Friday, we started to move. The garage was full of boxes so, we borrowed Ryan's truck and started moving stuff to our temporary home. Thanks to my parents and Ryan's help, by Saturday, I was able to park in the garage again! I was dreading being alone with the girls for 5 days but it really turned out okay. Thank goodness my parents were around a lot. And the girls were really well behaved.

No comments: