Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaf Day

Yesterday, the girls went over to my parents house to "help" rake leaves. Ava was so excited that she kept telling everyone that it was leaf day at her Ma Ma and Pa Pa's house. They had so much fun playing in the leaves. Last year Molly cried when we made her play in the leaves. This year she had a blast piling the leaves on top of Pa Pa and jumping in them. And they actually helped more than I thought they would. Gotta love this Colorado weather in Nov. where you don't need a coat! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to get pictures of the girls outside. We are anxious for next fall at our new house which will hopefully have big trees with plenty of leaves to rake!




2 comments:

Marie said...

Cute pictures.. .I totally wanted one like that last one but Claire refused to even touch the leaves!!

How cute that they match... do I see a Christmas card?!?!

Urquhart Family said...

Oh my gosh...what cute pictures!! They are just the cutest little girls ever. Good luck packing...we moved about a year ago and I swear that I'll never move again. I hate packing!!! But, the new house was worth every second and more!