Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Well I have to say that Halloween is going much better than I ever could have imagined. I was stressed with everything I had to do for the girls' party. Not to mention worrying about how I was going to attend two parties going on at the same time. I worked with a great group of women who totally rock! It went so smooth. I was worried about the parade and the parties being first thing in the morning but I think it was better this way. The kids were not fully awake to be rowdy.

Great morning had by all. Can't wait for Trick or Treating tonight.


Rachel and her friend waiting for the parad

 Molly and her friends lining up for the parade

 Ava the lady bug in the parade

 Playing candy corn bingo

 Doing a ghost craft

 Ava and her BFF's
 Digging through the goo to find prizes

 Molly at her first school party

No comments: