Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break 2012

We had a great spring break last week.  Although we didn't go anywhere, we stayed busy everyday!  The weather was AWESOME so we did a lot of things outside!  I really enjoyed having all my girls together for the week! The girls are at really fun ages!  They enjoyed learning about the animals not just looking at them!  Glad we go there early!  It started to get crazy busy by noon!








I let each girl take a picture of her favorite animal and they begged me to post them on the blog!

Tuesday we went to see the Lorax.  What a cute movie.  I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did.




Later in the afternoon, Ava had a playdate with her friend Emma.


On Wednesday, we had another outside day and went to the Littleton Historical Museum.  I hadn't been there since Ava was little.  Fun learning on the people lived in the olden days.  The girls really learned a lot.  The highlight was the baby sheep born just a few days before.  So cute!!







Thursday, we laid "low" and stayed home ALL DAY!  Molly and Ava both had a playdate in the morning/early afternoon.  I learned that with my girls three is a crowd so it's just easier for both of them to have someone over.  They played wonderfully and I got some stuff done around the house!  Yeah for me!

Friday, another beautiful day, we played outside ALL day long!  Went for a bike ride, rode scooters and trikes.  And did some yard work.  The best part, was that Mike and I got a date night and we went to see The Hunger Games!  A great end to a great week!!




No comments: