Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School!



I am really finding it hard to believe that I have a First Grader!  As I helped Ava unload her supplies as her desk, he life flashed before my eyes! Where has the time gone?  She is more than ready for 1st Grade.  I am the one having the hard time with it!  I can't believe that I won't get to have lunch with her everyday.  Momma bear has to let go of her little cub I know!  It's just that time went by too fast!  I am so blessed to have been able to stay home with her for the past 7 years to watch her grow and mature!  Her teachers seems great!  I am more than confident she is going to have a wonderful year!!



Molly started her last year of preschool!  I can't say enough about how wonderful her school is!  She has Ava's former teacher whom I love!  She was a bit quiet this morning and didn't act to excited to start.  I am sure that it was just her nerves!  I am so happy that I get to have Molly home with me one more year before Kindergarten.  She is going to have a great year!!




No comments: