Thursday, July 14, 2011

Birthday Candles

I am not all that into my birthdays anymore.  I try to forget how old I am and just keep telling myself..it's another day!  This year was a different story!  I had a very memorable birthday "WEEK" thanks to my wonderful hubby!  I got the entire week off from cooking.  That in and off itself is enough!  But Mike went above and beyond that!  I had 2 nights off last week.  He took the girls out for a walk/bike ride or shopping! And I had a quiet house all to myself!   He completely surprised me with the best gift every!  My very own iPad!  I am beyond thrilled with this new toy!  WOW!  So much fun! And from my parents I got a coffee toddy to make my own iced coffee!   It makes yummy coffee!  I will be saving so much money not having to go to Starbucks! 
We celebrated on my birthday night by going out for dinner with my family!  I picked a kid friendly bar so we could sit outside and the kids could run around!  It was great!! Here are some pictures taken with my new toy!










Now back to reality!  So hard... birthdays like this can come around a couple times a year! 

No comments: