Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For the love of Candy

My middle and youngest have had an obsession with candy lately. Molly has been hiding anything sweet she can find. We have found it behind the couch, in the family room, in her room and in her bed! Chocolate chips seem to be her favorite thing to sneak. Her sheets and blanket now have chocolate stains. We are convinced that this is an attention seeking behavior so we are working on it! I don't think that I deprive my children of sweets but we do have it in moderation!

Rachel, is just learning the meaning of sweets and candy. She knows exactly where the candy is hidden and has just learned the word sucker. Obsessed with suckers! And sometimes suckers are my lifesavers! The other night, she got into her Halloween Candy and got into the candy "sticks". What were formally called candy cigarettes. Hilarious. She seems to know exactly what to do with them. I probably shouldn't be posting this picture... it looks bad. Don't call CPS on me please! It's just candy!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHA!!! I love it... I loved candy cigarettes as a kid... totally pretended to smoke with them. :-))))))) Luke is our candy/sweets fanatic. The boy loves him some chocolate....... ;-)

Urquhart Family said...

So, so funny!!! I love her eyes in the second picture...enjoying every last sugary drop!! :)