Thursday, March 18, 2010

Times a Wastin

I am sad thinking about this being the last year for me and my girls to "play" on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We usually try to do something fun on these days since we don't have school. I have taken it for granted until now I guess. We have March and a few days in April because of our Florida trip and then Summer break. Then next year, Ava will be in school Mon-Fri and Molly will be in school Tuesdays and Thursdays. My babies are growing up. Time to join the real world I guess. I kept the girls very busy this week.

On Tuesday, my Mom took Rachel so that I could have some quality swim time with the girls. It was great! Amazing how much less work two kids are!!





On Thursday, we met Marie, Claire and Sophia at the Children's Museum. We had so much fun! Ava's favorite was playing veterinarian. Molly's favorite was dressing up in the dance clothes and painting. Rachel loved crawling around in the baby section. It was so nice we even had lunch outside!






1 comment:

Marie said...

I love the title of this!! So much fun today... they grow too fast:(