Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Enough of Winter Already

Has this winter been dragging on and on for everyone or is it just me? We usually have fairly mild winters here in Colorado. This year is an exception. We usually don't have this much so and I can't remember it being this cold in the 13 years I have lived here. Thank god for the sunshine or I would really be going insane! I am counting down the days until Easter for our Arizona trip. Then ten days after that, our Florida trip. So, I just have to survive for a few more weeks! It doesn't help much that they streets have been snow covered and I haven't been able to get my "sanity" runs in. The eliptical in the basement is not the same! Hopefully the sun will melt the rest of the snow today so I can get out in the fresh air tomorrow morning.

I really should take some notes from my kids. They don't care about the weather. They always seem to make the best of it! Molly wears a swimsuit no matter what time of the year it is. And Ava has found a use for our huge unfinished basement-she loves riding her bike and the roller coaster my parents bought them. And Rachel, my good sleeper will just sleep the winter away! Sounds like a great idea to me!!

Spring, spring, you can't come soon enough!




No comments: