Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun

I spent the majority of the day on Sunday raking leaves. It wouldn't have taken that long normal but, with three kids, nothing can get done in one block of time. Mike was busy painting the new fireplace mantel so I was on my own in the yard. I really didn't mind the raking. It was a nice change of pace especially the peace and quiet in the yard after the girls were napping. I wish I could do more lawn work instead of laundry, dishes and other in house tasks. The girls enjoyed "helping" and playing in the leaves. Here's to one round of leaves done with at least two more rounds to come. Why can't all the leaves fall of the trees at the same time?? It would sure make my life and work a lot easier!!!





1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute pics! I love fall pictures!!