Wednesday, March 18, 2009

28 Weeks



Yesterday I had my 28 week checkup and ultrasound. Everything looks great with her bowels. We have a very healthy baby!! And she is getting big. She is measuring 29 weeks and her head is measuring 30 weeks. Which is the 75%. I am so thankful that she is healthy. It's kind of scary when the doctor says.. "My you are growing a BIG baby in there." Not the words an already uncomfortable expectant mother wants to hear!! My stomach is measuring 30 weeks. I passed my glucose test which means no gestational diabetes! I am really getting uncomfortable. I am thinking and lately hoping to be induced like I was with Molly two weeks early. So, that means at the end of May. Which is only 9 weeks away!! That really stresses me out. I have so much to do! So much to do and not really know where we are going to be living!! I should be washing clothes, getting bedding and the room ready. But, how can I do this without knowing exactly where we will be. This townhome's walls are closing in around me very tightly! We can always extend our lease but, having a newborn here is not my first choice!! The nervous energy flowing throughout my body is exhausting!!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I TOTALLY get what you are going through! Hang in there! The baby looks great and I am so glad everything looks good in there too. What a blessing.