Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family Update

I can't believe how long it has been since I have last blogged. I guess that we are all trying to get back into some sort of a routine. And I haven't been very good about taking pictures. Here is a little update on everyone.........

Mike has been working really hard at work. He had a wonderful Nov. and December. He is selling like crazy. So much so that he finally got his raise that was approved a year ago! Congrats honey!!

I am starting to "nest" and having trouble in our townhome. It still doesn't feel like home. So, we are desperately looking for a house in order to be settled by the time the baby comes!

Ava is thriving in school and is starting to recognize and read a few words! It's great! We have started looking at schools for her next year.

Molly really trying hard to potty train. Or should I say I am working hard??? She won't wear diapers so I have opted for pull-ups. We have a ways to go but she is working hard. We found a school where Molly can do 1 day a week next year and she has to be potty trained so that is a great incentive!!

Baby Cummings is growing like crazy! I can't believe that I am halfway through my pregnancy. And I can't believe that I have halfway to go to. Some days I feel really huge but other days I don't feel pregnant at all! All of us especially the girls are anxiously awaiting her arrival!!

The weather this weekend is supposed to be great so hopefully we can get out and get some badly needed fresh air.

No comments: