Saturday, October 11, 2008

To the Circus They Go


Last night my parents took the girls to the circus. I guess it has become a tradition because they have gone for the past few years. This was Molly's first time however. Mike and I had the day and some of the evening to ourselves. We weren't sure what to do. What do you want to do? I don't care what do you want to do? Of course if we had the girls there were be a hundred things we wish we could be doing. We ended up organizing our closest and ordering in Chinese. It was a nice quiet break.


1 comment:

Marie said...

No kids and your organized your closet???? ... wait, we probably would have done the same thing!! Glad they had a good time at the circus and you had some time to yourselves. My kids have never been to the circus (a fact they point out at every commercial)... call us bad parents... it kind of creeps me out! See you soon!!