Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ava's First Trip to the Dentist



So, yesterday Mom and Ava had a dentist appointment. It was the first time visiting a dental office for Ava. She was a great patient. It was as if I wasn't there. While I sat in the waiting room, Ava took the hygienist's hand and went back for X-rays. I heard her gabbing away. I can't believe she sat still for the pictures to be taken. Then she was a perfect angel for the dentist while he checked her out. She stayed in one room by herself and the hygienist cleaned her teeth while I was getting my teeth cleaned. Amazing! She was so proud of her new toothbrush, stickers and floss. If I would have known it was this easy, I would have scheduled the appointment a long time ago!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I see Tina made the trip too!! Great job Ava!!