Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Molly's First Trip to the Dentist



Since it has been over a year since Ava and I have been to the dentist, I put it on my list to do before the girls started school. And since Molly is close enough to 3 I figured it was time to do. So, today was the day!
Molly did great! She let the dentist check her mouth and the hygienist polish her teeth. She wouldn't cooperate correctly for the X-rays though. No cavities! She even got a new Ariel toothbrush!




Ava on the other hand was a basket case! She did not cooperate for the X-rays. The hygienist said that she was too busy talking to hold her mouth shut for the pictures. She did let the dentist look into her mouth. But, she would have nothing to do with the hygienist polishing her teeth. She cried and cried. You would think that this was her first time not Molly's. So, she had to leave the new Belle toothbrush at the office.

At one point, all three of my girls were crying in the dental office. I bet they were glad to see us go!

1 comment:

Marie said...

YEAH Molly!! Good for you! I bet that new toothbrush rocks!

Ahhh the joys of taking kids to the dentist!